Grandmaster Wong’s youngest child, Wong Chun Yian, will be married to Miss Yeoh Swee Zhi on Sunday, 22nd November 2015, in Sungai Petani, Malaysia. A week of celebration with complimentary courses, wedding ceremonies, International Shaolin Wahnam Show, and wedding dinner will commemorate the very happy occasion. The celebration will probably be held at Cinta Sayang Holiday Resort, Sungai Petani, so many family members will be reminiscent of happy memories.
The Celebration programme is as follows:
- Complimentary Shaolin Kungfu Course on 16th and 17th November 2015, 8.00 to 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 to 7.00 p.m. on both days.
- Complimentary Wahnam Taijiquan Course on 18th and 19th November 2025, 8.00 to 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 to 7.00 p.m. on both days.
- Complimentary Chi Kung Course on 20th and 21st Novemebr 2015, 8.00 to 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 to 7.00 p.m. on the first day, and 4.00 to 6.00 p.m. on the second day.
As Grandmaster Wong is a versatile teacher, he will ensure that all attending the courses, irrespective of their levels, will benefit. The courses, unlike before, are not necessarily on review material.
- Wedding Ceremonies. 22nd November 2015, 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. All Shaolin Wahnam family members are invited to witness the wedding ceremonies at Grandmaster Wong’s house. Lunch will be served.
- International Shaolin Wahnam Show. 22nd Novemeber 2015, 7.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. Shaolin Wahnam family members from the same country or region are invited to present some merriment on stage.
- Wedding Dinner. 22nd November 2015, 7.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. All Shaolin Wahnam family members are invited.
As this is the wedding celebration of his youngest child, Grandmaster Wong hopes that as many Shaolin Wahnam family members as possible will attend. Please contact the Secretary as soon as possible if you wish to join in the celebration.
Following the wedding, a Special Kungfu Course on the 36 Shaolin Leg Techniques will be held at the Copthorne Orchid Hotel in Penang from 24th to 30th November 2015. These 36 Shaolin Leg Techniques, often mentioned but little understood, were regarded as secrets by kungfu masters. They constitute the justification that Grandmaster Wong has mentioned there are more kicks in Shaolin Kungfu than all the other martial arts combined! The course is also suitable for Taijiquan practitioners. Those who wish to attend the course please contact the Secretary.